Can I download podcasts to listen offline?
If you are on Wi-Fi, Fountain will automatically download new episodes to your device from the shows you follow. Learn more about how to change your auto download settings.
- You can manually download episodes, tracks, clips, albums and playlists by pressing Download
- Items will continue downloading when the app is in the background but the download may take a little longer to process
- If your device loses WiFi connection but you have an active mobile data connection, episodes that have already started downloading will continue downloading
- If your device loses connection completely when an item is downloading, the download will resume when the connection is restored
- You can use the filters in your Library to only see items that have been downloaded
- You can Delete Audio Downloads individually, or Delete All Audio Downloads from the page menu in your Library
- By default, downloaded episodes will not be deleted but you can manage your preferences for Auto Delete Downloads in the Settings
- When listening to podcasts offline, you are not able earn rewards or support
Want to receive emails when new updates get released? Subscribe to our free Substack newsletter