How do I create a playlist?
On Fountain you can save your favourite episodes, tracks and clips to playlists. You can create up to three playlists for free but you will be required to upgrade to Fountain Premium in order to create more. When other users like your playlists, you get paid. You can also add playlists created by other users to your library.
- From any episode, track or clip, select Add to Playlist
- Choose Create New Playlist or add the item to an existing playlist
- If creating a new playlist, give your playlist a title, a description and set to public or private
- Press Continue to add the item to your new playlist
- Like another user's playlist to save it your Library
- Go to the Playlists page in your Library to see your playlists and saved playlists
Want to receive emails when new updates get released? Subscribe to our free Substack newsletter